Dec 7, 2020
Today we’re visiting with Lucy Hunter (aka The Flower
Hunter) in North Wales to discuss:
- her early career in a "proper job" and why she left it
- the dream brief she landed as a garden designer
- why she temporarily lost her creativity and how she regained
- how she found her way to floristry
- her passion for floral and still life photography
- the important connections she's made on Instagram
- thoughts on parenting a creative child
- the healing attributes of art
- what Covid has taught us about the importance of art and
slowing our pace
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 72:
ABOUT LUCY HUNTER HERE:
Website | Instagram
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
A highly curated collection of floral resources you can trust.
Log In. Find what you need. Go out and flower with purpose.
for to learn more.
Co-Hosts: Amy McGee (Botanical Brouhaha) + Maggie Bailey
(Bramble & Bee)
BB Podcast Sound Engineer: